Let Your Hair Down in the Hangar
Come and enjoy dinner and dancing in the Saxon Air hangar at Norwich Airport for an evening of fundraising with a travel twist!
- Start with a sundowner
- Transport yourself to the Ancient Spice Route with a visit to our Vintage Land Rover gin bar for an Opihr G&T.
- Enjoy a street food supper, with a backdrop of iconic floodlit vehicles charting the history of travel, including a cutting-edge electric aircraft.
- Dance the night away to the Debbie Boyd Band.
Tickets include sundowner reception drink, street food supper with wine, live band, an Explorer Quiz, fundraising auction, simulator experience and other activities and attractions.
Tickets strictly limited | Dress to Party
Tickets per person £55 | Tables for 4-10 guests at £50 per person.
**We also have a couple of tables reserved at a special rate for students in full-time education - a table for 10 students is £350**
Free Parking for hybrid & electric vehicles at the Saxon Air Hangar.
Please note: once your booking is confirmed you will be asked to pre-order from our street food menu. There is also an opportunity to pre-order additional wine for your table at the same time.
- A selection of appetisers
- Indian or Sri Lankan Street Food from our street food trucks
- Dessert by Bakeaholics UK